The perfect start into your day – with our Champagne Breakfast
Grandhotel Hessischer Hof – Hotel Frankfurt
THE ART OF URBAN LUXURY
The Grandhotel Hessischer Hof – the luxury five-star hotel in Frankfurt – the only privately managed luxury hotel in the city is owned by the Landgrave and Prince of Hesse family foundations. Precious paintings, antique furniture, noble fabrics and carpets characterize the ambience of the Grandhotel – a successful combination of tradition and modernity. Enjoy calm and individuality in the elegant Grandhotel Hessischer Hof.
Treat Yourself to a Luxurious City Weekend and make plans for a weekend getaway package in Frankfurt. Our exclusive hotel deals and special offers give you a welcoming change from everyday routine while guaranteeing an unforgettable stay in one of our luxury accommodation. Whether on a weekend, a bank holiday or anniversary or on regular weekdays enjoy first-class services on the highest level at Grandhotel Hessischer Hof – Hotel Frankfurt.
Kulinarium & Events
Hotel Packages & Promotion
Picnic in the PalmenGarten
Surprise your loved ones with a relaxing picnic at Frankfurts Palmengarten. Have a wonderful time in between orchids, azaleas and palm trees and let the stress and hectic behind.
Our 5 star Superior hotel in Frankfurt offers friendly and harmoniously furnished rooms and suites where you can feel comfortable during every stay. Luxury furnishings in a classically elegant style and a beautiful landscape view make the stay at the 5 star Hotel Frankfurt particularly comfortable.
Central location in Frankfurt
– Opposite the fair and the Festhalle Frankfurt
– minutes to downtown
– 15 minutes to Frankfurt Airport
– Since 1952 the only privately run 5-star hotel in Frankfurt
– Created on the foundation walls of the city palace of Wolfgang Prince of Hesse
– 1,500 works of art
– Owned by the family foundation of the Landgraves and Princes of Hesse
– “The Leading Hotels of the World”
– 140 employees stand for high quality, first class service
– Wi-Fi, minibar, newspaper, shoe cleaning service included in the room rate
– 24 hours room service
– 121 individual rooms & suites
– 11 exceptional salons for festive occasions, conferences or meetings
– Boardroom and room for video and telephone conferences
– Restaurant Sèvres with light and modern cuisine, influenced by French, Asian and South American influences
– Jimmy’s Bar – cigar lounge, livemusic
– Fitness, sauna, steam bath, roof terrace
– 80 underground parking spaces
Arrival at Grandhotel Hessischer Hof 28.10.218
We would like to point out to you today that the 37th Mainova Frankfurt Marathon will take place on Sunday, 28.10.2018, and that obstructions to roadblocks may occur when arriving / departing.